- Resilient floor covering made of PUR-bonded granules, with one hundred percent pre-consumer EPDM colour content
- > 21 Nm following EN 14904 / EN 1517
- Up to 14 % in accordance with EN 14904 / EN 14808
- 22 standard colours
- AS 4586:2013 Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface materials, Appendix A – Wet Pendulum Test.
- Slip Certificate available on request.
- Standard: P3, Sealed: P2, Slip Resistant Sealed: P5
RECOMMENDED APPLICATION AREA THICKNESSES
- Reception Areas: 4 mm
- Changing Rooms: 4 mm, 8 mm
- Free Weight Training and Weightlifting: 8 mm
- Cardio and and Machine Training: 4 mm, 8 mm
- Indoor Cycling: 4 mm, 8 mm
- Functional Training: 8 mm
- Groups Fitness and Aerobics: 4 mm, 8 mm
- Yoga: 4 mm
- Physiotherapy: 4 mm, 8 mm
- End Of Trip: 8 mm
- Trampoline Parks: 4 mm, 8 mm
- Price is for supply only.
- These prices do not include delivery or adhesive.
- Delivery can be arranged at buyer’s expense.
- Additional freight charges may apply.
- Stock availability may vary.
- Prices are subject to change without warning. Upon contact we will notify you if this product has been subject to a price change.