Polysafe Standard PUR is a heavy-duty safety flooring with a traditional decoration. Ideal in hygiene critical locations subjected to contaminant spillages, Standard provides sustainable slip resistance and continued underfoot protection. Featuring a Polysafe PUR maintenance enhancement for improved cleanability, the range is used in water spillage areas such as food preparation areas, bar serveries, clinics, laundry and sluice rooms, washrooms, WCs, laboratories, classrooms and many institutional applications.
- Reinforced with Polysafe PUR for optimum appearance retention
- Coloured quartz, aluminium oxide and silicon carbide particles incorporated in the vinyl to improve traction and safety underfoot
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product<
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas such as bathrooms, classrooms and food preparation areas.
- 2mm Gauge
- 2m x 20m Roll Size
- 16 Shades
- Price is for supply only.
- These prices do not include delivery or adhesive.
- Delivery can be arranged at buyer’s expense.
- Additional freight charges may apply.
- Stock availability may vary.
- Prices are subject to change without warning. Upon contact we will notify you if this product has been subject to a price change.